South Plazas Island Tour
South Plazas Island was created by lava flowing from the bottom of the ocean as part of the hotspot. Despite its small size, it is home to a large number of species and is famous for its extraordinary flora. That is why this island is very popular as a day trip tour from Santa Cruz.
Price per person
During your visit at the Galapagos Islands, a day trip to South Plazas Island is a must-do experience. The uninhabited island is home to the endemic Galápagos iguana and an important colony of sea lions. Hike and snorkel with a guide and a small group limited to avoid less impact is possible , and learn about the flora and fauna. Round-trip transportation is included from Santa Cruz Island by motor yacht through the Itabaca Canal.
The program includes
- English & Spanish Speaking Galapagos Guide
- Private Transportation.
- Personal Bottle of Water
- All sightseeing mentioned in program
- Snorkel Gear
- Snack & Cold Drink at the End of the Tour
- Pick up and Drop Off at your hotel ( this tour does not include Hotel accommodations , however if you need it , please let us know in advance )
Not included in Program
- Hotel Accommodations in Galapagos
- Any other activity or meal, not specified in program
- Any other extra expense while on tour like extra drinks
- Gratuities for our Tour Guide
GUARANTEED DEPARTS EVERY DAY !
24/7 Booking Phone Number: +1-888-469-2230
AGE RANGE : 2 to 80 year old
MIN GROUP SIZE : 2 ( IF YOU ARE SOLO TRAVELER , PLEASE ASK FOR SINGLE RATE)
MAX GROUP SIZE : 12
TRANSPORTATION : Share
PHYSICAL RATING : Moderate
TRAVEL STYLE: Galapagos Island Hopping , Multisport