Santa Fe Island Tour
On this Santa Fe Island tour you will visit a small island located southeast of Santa Cruz. We sail to a beautiful, turquoise bay surrounded by cactus and mangroves. From our boat we see a white-sand beach full of sea lions.
Price per person
On this Tour to Santa Fe Island in Galapagos you will visit an small island located southeast of Santa Cruz. We sail to a beautiful, turquoise bay surrounded by cactus and mangroves. From our boat we see a white-sand beach full of sea lions. Cliffs covered by a small forest of giant cactus unique Santa Fe. Seabirds such as pelicans, lava gulls and blue-footed boobies fly over us. In our yacht, we will approach the beach and carefully observe tintoreras (white-tipped sharks) resting near the shore. In the mangroves, it is common to observe Galapagos hawks. The island’s docile wildlife surprisingly does not fear humans, thus providing a great opportunity to interact with them and take unforgettable photos. The snorkeling is spectacular in Santa Fe! Playful sea lions invite us to swim. We also observe sea turtles, manta rays, a variety of colorful fish and occasionally sharks. Also you will see the Endemic land Iguana from Santa Fe…. finally navigation back to Puerto Ayora.
MEALS : LUNCH
The program includes
- English & Spanish Speaking Galapagos Guide
- Private Transportation.
- Personal Bottle of Water
- All sightseeing mentioned in program
- Snorkel Gear
- Snack & Cold Drink at the End of the Tour
- Pick up and Drop Off at your hotel ( this tour does not include Hotel accommodations , however if you need it , please let us know in advance )
Not included in Program
- Hotel Accommodations in Galapagos
- Any other activity or meal, not specified in program
- Any other extra expense while on tour like extra drinks
- Gratuities for our Tour Guide
GUARANTEED DEPARTS EVERY DAY !
24/7 Booking Phone Number: +1-888-469-2230
AGE RANGE : 2 to 80 year old
MIN GROUP SIZE : 2 ( IF YOU ARE SOLO TRAVELER , PLEASE ASK FOR SINGLE RATE)
MAX GROUP SIZE : 12
TRANSPORTATION : Shared
PHYSICAL RATING : Moderate
TRAVEL STYLE: Galapagos Island Hopping , Multisport