Quito City Tour Experience
Quito City, the Capital of Ecuador is one of the most beautiful and well preserved in world, declared world heritage site by the UNESCO, it is considered the Gods Face of Latin America, during this Quito City Tour Experience, we will show you around and will let you discover this south American jewel located at the middle of the world.
Price per person
Early in the morning we will start our city tour at Panecillo viewpoint to admire the Quito´s wonders from above, then we will walk around two hours visiting the highlights of the old city such as; San Francisco Church, Compañia de Jesús Church and Sagrario Church located on “Calle de la Siete Cruces” or Garcia Moreno Street. Then we will visit the Presidential Palace lobby at Quito´s main Square. Finally we will visit the first Gothic Church of Ecuador, considered the highest one in the city. This is another beautiful viewpoint to observe “The Avenue of the Volcanoes”. Then we will drive towards to the Equator Line Museum, finally we will visit the Cable car or Teleferico , then will return back to your hotel for overnight.
The program includes
- Private transportation provided by GUIDECUADOR
- Private Spanish/English Speaking Certified Tour Guide
- All Sightseeings according itinerary
- Bottle of Water
Not included in Program
- International airfare to Quito
- Meals not specified in itinerary
- Any personal expenses such as laundry and phone calls
- Admission Fees such as; Equator Line museum, Churches at Quito`s old town , Cable car
- Any activity not specified in program
- Hotel , if you would like to add it , please let us know in advance
GUARANTEED DEPARTS EVERY DAY !
24/7 Booking Phone Number: +1-888-469-2230
- Visit to the Equator Museum
- Visit to Compania & San Francisco Church
- Panecillo Viewpoint
- Teleferico or Gongola Ride
- Ice Sorbet & Empanada Tasting (INCLUDED)