North Seymour Tour
Yellow iguanas, sea lions, blue-footed boobies hatching their eggs, pelicans, king frigates and many other birds are concentrated on North Seymour Island.
Price per person
A stronghold of wildlife in the Galapagos Islands, a trip back in time. This is the excursion to Seymour Island, one of tours you can do from Santa Cruz Island as a day Trip . Seymour Island is located in center of the Archipielago . It is only 1.9 square kilometers, but it houses a huge universe of birds and it is one of the last refuges for the yellow iguanas , one of the most endemic species of the Galapagos Islands. All year round on Seymour Island there are courtship, mating and nesting or rearing. As we like to say , there is always something to see.
The program includes
- English & Spanish Speaking Galapagos Guide
- Private Transportation.
- Personal Bottle of Water
- All sightseeing mentioned in program
- Snorkel Gear
- Snack & Cold Drink at the End of the Tour
- Pick up and Drop Off at your hotel ( this tour does not include Hotel accommodations , however if you need it , please let us know in advance )
Not included in the program
- Hotel Accommodations in Galapagos
- Any other activity or meal, not specified in program
- Any other extra expense while on tour like extra drinks
- Gratuities for our Tour Guide
GUARANTEED DEPARTS EVERY DAY !!!!!
24/7 Booking Phone Number: +5939 9873 4255
AGE RANGE : 2 to 80 year old
MIN GROUP SIZE : 2 ( IF YOU ARE SOLO TRAVELER , PLEASE ASK FOR SINGLE RATE)
MAX GROUP SIZE : 12
TRANSPORTATION : Shared
PHYSICAL RATING : Moderate
TRAVEL STYLE: Galapagos Island Hopping , Multisport