Floreana Island Tour
Floreana Island Tour is a great choice to observe pink marine iguanas, pelicans and Post Office Mail replica, a wooden barrel that still receive postcards from all over the world.
Price per person
Floreana Island Tour is a great choice to observe pink marine iguanas, pelicans and Post Office Mail replica, a wooden barrel that still receive postcards from all over the world. On this tour, you will visit the Black beach for an explanation of geology, origin and comparison with organic beaches, the Loberia it is a beautiful place to walk and snorkel with sea lions. On the way, our guide will show you plants of the island. You will take lunch at the town with the rest of the group.
At the highlands there is a place known as Asilo de la Paz, a perfect place to appreciate the pirate caves, labyrinths, face carved in stone and one of the few fresh water places in the entire Galapagos. In addition, you will see Giant Tortoises on a semi natural environment. Floreana hides human history from Pirates, the Wittmer family and the Baroness and her lovers. For sure, you will enjoy this magical tour. Finally navigation back to Santa Cruz.
The program includes
- English & Spanish Speaking Guide
- Private Transportation.
- Personal Bottle of Water
- All sightseeing mentioned in program
- Pick up and Drop Off at your hotel ( this tour does not include Hotel accommodations , however if you need it , please let us know in advance )
Not included in Program
- Hotel Accommodations in Galapagos
- Any other activity or meal, not specified in program
- Any other extra expense while on tour like extra drinks
- Gratuities for our Tour Guide
GUARANTEED DEPARTS EVERY DAY !
24/7 Booking Phone Number: +1-888-469-2230
AGE RANGE : 4 to 80 year old
MIN GROUP SIZE : 1
MAX GROUP SIZE : 12
TRANSPORTATION : Private Car
PHYSICAL RATING : Moderate
TRAVEL STYLE: Galapagos Island Hopping , Multisport