Española Island Tour and Gardner Bay
Española Island one of the Top 5 and must seen places in Galapagos Islands. You can now visit it in a 1 day tour with all included.
Price per person
All year round
All year round
1 – 16 pax
San Cristóbal – Galápagos
Española – Galapagos
On Española Island you can encounter masked and blue-footed boobies, Galapagos doves, red-billed tropicbird, albatrosses and the most important waved albatross.
ESPAÑOLA - HOOD ISLAND
Being one of the most isolated islands of the Galapagos has resulted in the wildlife adapting to Española’s habitat in unique and spectacular ways. This has created a wide range of endemic species from the marine iguana that is the only one to change color during the breeding season to the Hood Mockingbird which is the largest mockingbird in the Galapagos and is the only carnivorous one of the species.
As well as travelers seeking to explore Española, it is particularly popular with birdlife providing what is arguably the best display of birds in all of the Galapagos.
MEALS : BREAKFAST / LUNCH
The program includes
- English & Spanish Speaking Galapagos Guide
- Private Transportation.
- Personal Bottle of Water
- All sightseeing mentioned in program
- Snorkel Gear
- Snack & Cold Drink at the End of the Tour
- Pick up and Drop Off at your hotel ( this tour does not include Hotel accommodations , however if you need it , please let us know in advance )
Not included in Program
- Hotel Accommodations in Galapagos
- Any other activity or meal, not specified in program
- Any other extra expense while on tour like extra drinks
- Gratuities for our Tour Guide
GUARANTEED DEPARTS EVERY DAY !
24/7 Booking Phone Number: +1-888-469-2230
AGE RANGE : 2 to 80 year olds
MIN GROUP SIZE : 2 ( IF YOU ARE SOLO TRAVELER , PLEASE ASK FOR SINGLE RATE)
MAX GROUP SIZE : 12
TRANSPORTATION : Private Car
PHYSICAL RATING : Moderate
TRAVEL STYLE: Galapagos Island Hopping , Multisport