Ecuador Camping & Jungle River Paddle 4 Days Tour
Enjoy the beauty of the Ecuadorian Amazon in the most authentic and relaxed way possible. Duckies are very stable and easy-to-maneuver inflatable rowing canoes. Also, enjoy camping surrounded by nature and excellent food.
Price per person
In the morning, we will drive towards to Tena to meet our Jungle guides, then they will take you to Arajuno river. We pack all the luggage in the inflatable boats and kayaks. After a technical talk the descent begins for approximately 2 hours until arriving at the base camp. Once arrival at the camp, presentation of all the facilities and finally dinner at the camp. 20h00 - Night walk and Campfire / End of the day.
MEALS : LUNCH & DINNER
OVERNIGHT : CAMPING SITE **
Early departure at 06h30 am to the parrot clay lick, then breakfast. At 09h00 am Jungle hike, where we will find a mature vegetation surrounded by giant trees and we can visit a beautiful canyon and a waterfall. In this walk, it is possible to observe some species of birds, mammals, insects and a great variety of flora. Then we will take lunch at the camp with some rest. Later on, you will be taken to visit to the cocoa plantation and handcrafted chocolate making. The rest of the afternoon is free (optional swimming in the Arajuno River). 19:00: Dinner at the camp. 20h30: Night walk.
MEALS : BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER
OVERNIGHT : CAMPING SITE **
06h30 am: Departure to the parrot and parrot clay lick. (optional).
7h30 am: Breakfast. Then you get ready for 2 more hours paddling on the river enjoying nature. After, there will be a picnic lunch. Finally, we will take you back to the Andes ( Papallacta area ) by private transport . At this place you can relax and admire the Andean views.
Overnight in a very comfortable bed and hot shower!!!
MEALS : BREAKFAST & LUNCH
OVERNIGHT : TERMAS PAPALLACTA ****
The program includes
- 3 Nights hotel and CampSite accommodations (tourist CATEGORY rooms) DBL / TWIN Ask for single supplement
- Welcome Orientation meeting ( DAY 1)
- Meals specified in program as INCLUDED
- Transfers and transportation
- Private Spanish/English speaking guide
- All Sightseeings according itinerary
- Travel Assistance
- All hikes mentioned in program
Not included in Program
- International airfare to Quito
- Meals not specified in itinerary
- Any personal expenses such as laundry and phone calls
- Any activity not specified in program
- Any hotel nights before or after our Tour Program , if you would like to add ons please let us know in advance
GUARANTEED DEPARTS EVERY DAY !
24/7 Booking Phone Number: +1-888-469-2230
AGE RANGE : 8 to 70 year olds
ACCOMMODATION: Hotel , Campsite
MIN GROUP SIZE : 2 ( IF YOU ARE SOLO TRAVELER , PLEASE ASK FOR SINGLE RATE)
MAX GROUP SIZE : 10
TRANSPORTATION : Bus- Kayak
PHYSICAL RATING :Moderate
TRAVEL STYLE: Adventure , Hike