Cajas National Park & Cuenca City Private Tour
On this tour you will combine 2 main attractions in Cuenca. Get ready for a day full of diversity in Nature, History , Architecture and local life.
Price per person
Only 30 minutes from Cuenca, Cajas National Park will be one of the highlights of your travel in Ecuador and is a paradise for both birdwatchers and hikers alike. The hikes and walking time will depend on your particular interest and skills.
CUENCA CITY TOUR
You’ll then return to Cuenca for lunch before taking an afternoon city tour of the historic city center, followed by a short drive to Turi to take in incredible panoramic views of the city and a visit to a Panama hat factory.
The program includes
- Private transportation provided by GUIDECUADOR
- Private Spanish/English Speaking Certified Tour Guide
- Entrance fees according to itinerary mentioned as INCLUDED
- All Sightseeings according itinerary
Not included in Program
- International airfare to Quito
- Meals not specified in itinerary
- Any personal expenses such as laundry and phone calls
- Admission Fee for Cajas Park
- Any activity not specified in program
- Hotel , if you would like to add it , please let us know in advance
GUARANTEED DEPARTS EVERY DAY !
24/7 Booking Phone Number: +1-888-469-2230
AGE RANGE : 4 to 80 year old
MIN GROUP SIZE : 2 ( IF YOU ARE SOLO TRAVELER , PLEASE ASK FOR SINGLE RATE)
MAX GROUP SIZE : 16
TRANSPORTATION : Private Transport
PHYSICAL RATING :Standard
TRAVEL STYLE: Adventure