Darwin Yacht Budget Cruise **
Meet the enchanted islands and live a splendid experience aboard the Darwin Yacht, we are a friendly and helpful team, ready to take you to the best experience of your life. Discover all about the Galapagos Islands, observe and capture wonderful landscapes, hike and explore the flora and fauna of each island. Within the visits, dive along with the sea lions, manta rays, a reef fish, sharks, and blue sharks. In addition, during the walks, you will observe native birds (Albatross, frigate birds, blue-footed boobies, cormorants), iguanas, terrestrial turtles, and marine turtles and native and endemic plants of the island and much more.
Islands you will visit:
San Cristóbal – Floreana – Española – Santa Cruz – Genovesa – Rábida – Isabela – Fernandina – Santiago – Bartolome – Santa Fe – North Seymour – Plazas
Power Motor Yacht
60 ft ( 17 m)
18 ft (5.3 m)
6 + 1 Bilingual Naturalist II Galapagos Guide ( Spanish / English , IF NEED IT IN OTHER LANGUAGES , PLEASE LET US KNOW)
8 confortable double cabins await you: 2 located on the upper deck and 2 on the main deck and 4 located on Lower Deck
NOT Included however you can rent it ( Mask , Tubbe , Fins ) USD 15 per day
- NET RATES 2023 – 2024
NET RATES 2023 – 2024
|CRUISE||STÁNDARD TWIN / DBL||CHARTER|
|4 Days||$ 1.100||$ 18.000|
|5 Days||$ 1.580||$ 28.000|
|7 Days||$ 1.880||$ 39.500|
|8 Days||$ 2.350||$ 52.000|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Christmas and New Year supplement 25%.
- 10% off for groups from 6 people, it does not apply from Christmas, New Year departures and charters.
- We accept children from 12 years old.
- Single Supplement 100% from the rate.
- Tickets must be issued by Guidecuador Travel
- Rates are subject to change; we guarantee rate with previous deposit only.
Cruises itineraries are subject to change without previous notice; due to seasonal changes,
weather conditions or Galapagos National Park regulations.
Darwin Yacht Budget Cruise ** (Deck Plan)
- Accommodation on board in double cabin occupancy.
- All meals on board according to the daily menu.
- Drinking water, coffe, tea.
- Visits to the islands with a licensed English speaking guide according to itinerary.
- Transfers at airports (Baltra bus ticket is not included)
- Transfer out in Quito or Guayaquil (to take your flight to GPS)
Not included in Program
- Galapagos islands entrance fee $100 US per person.
- Transit control card. (TCT $20 US per person).
- Flight Ticket from $480 USD.
- Buses at Baltra airport ($5 US per way).
- ( Mask , Tubbe , Fins ) Wetsuit available for rent per day USD 15 p.p.
- Personal expenses.