MERAK YACHT BUDGET CRUISE **
The Merak is a small nice sailing yacht, it carries 8 passengers on very private and intimate cruises in the Galapagos Islands. This means less people on island visits. The Merak has 4 double cabins and 2 shared bathrooms, social areas include a nicely appointed dining area and an outside solarium to enjoy the great weather on your Galapagos tours and cruises. The Merak is priced for budget travelers on mind. It sets sail with 3 friendly crew members and 1 English speaking naturalist guide.
Islands you will visit:
San Cristóbal – Floreana – Española – Santa Cruz – Genovesa – Rábida – Isabela – Fernandina – Santiago – Bartolome – Santa Fe – North Seymour – Plazas
Power Motor Yacht
51 ft (15 m)
18ft ( 5 m )
3 + 1 Bilingual Naturalist II Galapagos Guide ( Spanish / English , IF NEED IT IN OTHER LANGUAGES , PLEASE LET US KNOW)
4 doubles cabins (three cabins with upper and lower beds plus one for twin). Two bathrooms with shower and toilet.
NOT Included however you can rent it ( Mask , Tubbe , Fins ) USD 15 per day
- 4 DAYS PROGRAM
|4 DAYS PROGRAM|
|ITINERARY TYPE:||B||FRIDAY TO MONDAY|
|DAY 1||Friday||AM||Baltra: Arrival in Baltra Airport and Transfer to the boat|
|PM||Santa Cruz Island : Twin Craters|
|DAY 2||Saturday||AM||Rabida Island|
|DAY 3||Sunday||AM||Santa Cruz Island : Dragon Hill|
|PM||Santa Cruz Island : Eden Islet|
|DAY 4||Monday||AM||Santa Cruz Island : Bainbridge|
|PM||Transfer out to Baltra for your flight back home|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Christmas and New Year supplement 25%.
- 10% off for groups from 6 people, it does not apply from Christmas, New Year departures and charters.
- We accept children from 12 years old.
- Single Supplement 100% from the rate.
- Tickets must be issued by Guidecuador Travel
- Rates are subject to change; we guarantee rate with previous deposit only.
Cruises itineraries are subject to change without previous notice; due to seasonal changes,
weather conditions or Galapagos National Park regulations.
MERAK YACHT BUDGET CRUISE ** (Deck Plan)
- Accommodation on board in double cabin occupancy.
- All meals on board according to the daily menu.
- Drinking water, coffe, tea.
- Visits to the islands with a licensed English speaking guide according to itinerary.
- Transfers at airports (Baltra bus ticket is not included)
- Transfer out in Quito or Guayaquil (to take your flight to GPS)
Not included in Program
- Galapagos islands entrance fee $100 US per person.
- Transit control card. (TCT $20 US per person).
- Flight Ticket from $480 USD.
- Buses at Baltra airport ($5 US per way).
- ( Mask , Tubbe , Fins ) Wetsuit available for rent per day USD 15 p.p.
- Personal expenses.