Start and end in Quito! This is a full day exploring the old town , the Cable Car or Gongola and also a wonderful stop to try some local food , finally you will visit the Equator museum where you will be able to stand on foot on each hemisphere…. For sure you will love it…..
QUITO FULL DAY & MORE…
Quito City, the Capital of Ecuador is one of the most beautiful and well preserved in world, declared world heritage site by the UNESCO, it is considered the Gods Face of Latin America, during this Quito Tour, Guide Ecuador will guide you around and will let you discover this south American jewel located at the middle of the world.
ABOUT THE SIGHTSEEING
Early in the morning we will start our city tour at Panecillo viewpoint to admire the Quito´s wonders from above, then we will walk around two hours visiting the highlights of the old city such as; San Francisco Church, Compañia de Jesús Church and Sagrario Church located on “Calle de la Siete Cruces” or Garcia Moreno Street. Then we will visit the Presidential Palace lobby at Quito´s main Square. Finally we will visit the first Gothic Church of Ecuador, considered the highest one in the city. This is another beautiful viewpoint to observe “The Avenue of the Volcanoes”. Then we will drive towards to the Equator Line Museum, finally we will visit the Cable car or Teleferico , then will return back to your hotel for overnight.
GUARANTEED DEPARTS EVERY DAY !!!!!
24/7 Booking Phone Number: +593998734255
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES
- Private transportation provided by GUIDECUADOR
- Private Spanish/English Speaking Certified Tour Guide
- Entrance fees according to itinerary mentioned as INCLUDED
- All Sightseeings according itinerary
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM
- International airfare to Quito
- Meals not specified in itinerary
- Any personal expenses such as laundry and phone calls
- Admission Fees such as; Equator Line museum, Churches at Quito`s old town , Cable car
- Any activity not specified in program
- Hotel , if you would like to add it , please let us know in advance
- Visit to the Equator Museum
- Visit to Compania & San Francisco Church
- Panecillo Viewpoint
- Teleferico or Gongola Ride
- Ice Sorbet & Empanada Tasting (INCLUDED)