Start and end in Quito! With the walking tour Private Day Tour to Ruco Pichincha & Teleferico, you have a 1 day tour package taking you through Quito, Ecuador and Guagua Pichincha. Private Day Tour to Ruco Pichincha & Teleferico is a small group tour that includes an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
ABOUT THE SIGHTSEEING
Early pick up from your hotel in Quito, head towards the west side of the city to take the Cable Car or Gondola , which gives you a spectacular view over the city and its surroundings. The Cable Car moves us from an altitude of 2950 m with a viewpoint over 4050 m in 15 minutes. On the way you will enjoy a fantastic view of Quito and more than 14 peaks of the Andes. From there, the walk begins along the slopes of the Rucu Pichincha summit, which takes approx. 2-3 hours of walking and 1.5 hours for what is known by the typical moor (Andean Paramo ) the vegetation of the Andes to the rocky summit of Rucu Pichincha. From 4,680 m (15,450 ft) high this summit has great views on a clear day, with Quito in the valley and the volcanoes that surround the snow cap in Cayambe, Antisana and Cotopaxi on the horizon. After lunch, descend again to the cable car and return to Quito.
GUARANTEED DEPARTS EVERY DAY !!!!!
24/7 Booking Phone Number: +593998734255
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES
- Private transportation provided by GUIDECUADOR
- Private Spanish/English Speaking Certified Tour Guide
- Entrance fee to the Cable Car
- All Sightseeings according itinerary
- Light Lunch
- Pick up from your hotel in Quito
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM
- International airfare to Quito
- Meals not specified in itinerary
- Any personal expenses such as laundry and phone calls
- Any activity not specified in program
- Hotel , if you would like to add it , please let us know in advance
AGE RANGE : 10 to 65 year olds
MIN GROUP SIZE : 2 ( IF YOU ARE SOLO TRAVELER , PLEASE ASK FOR SINGLE RATE)
MAX GROUP SIZE : 08
TRANSPORTATION : Car
PHYSICAL RATING :Adrenaline
TRAVEL STYLE: Hiking